THIS WILL SAVE YOU HUNDREDS OF MAINTENANCE HOURS:
- Eliminates slow and unreliable hand inspection of filter bags and cartridges
- Full length of bags can be inspected without a ladder
- Works for wire cages, shaker type, reverse air collectors and cartridges collectors
- One-man operation
- Portable and easy to use
- Completely safe and dependable
- Non-toxic and non-relative
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GET STARTED?
- A Self-contained, UV blacklight
- Power cord or battery pack
- Specially formulated Dust Chaser Tracer Compound
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Simply introduce the Tracer Compound into the dirty airside of the collector
- Allow the compound to pass through the broken bags and leaking seams and seals to the "Clean Side" of the collector
- Using the special detector light, failed bags are quickly pinpointed by using the intense fluorescent glow radiating from the Tracer Compound
- Faulty welds and leaks in seams and seals are easily visible as the compound glows under the special light
- Minutes of inspection using the Dust Chaser Leak Detection System is far more reliable than hours of ordinary hand inspection
Cuts Detection Time by 90%
Using our specially formulated fluorescent powder and an ultra-violet black light, the Dust Chaser system quickly and efficiently pinpoints leaks in bags, seams and welds-eliminating the need for time-consuming hand-eye inspections.
Easy to Use
Start by introducing Dust Chaser into the dirty air stream. As the compound travels through the bag house, it passes through the leaking areas and accumulates on the clean side of the collector. All bags are then inspected with an ultra violet light. Large areas can be inspected from a single position, without need of a ladder.
The Built-up compound gives off an intense fluorescent glow under the black light, not only pinpointing leaks in bags, seam and welds, but also identifying future problem areas, eliminating unnecessary bag changes and unscheduled down-time.
Safe & Dependable
The Dust Chaser System is completely portable - ideal for one-person operation and has AC and DC battery back-up capabilities.
This system works for wire cage, shaker, reverse air and cartridge-type collectors and is designed to ensure proper installation of new bags.